Hurrah! It’s finally the 12th of April, the newest and hottest date in a shopaholic’s calendar… yes, that’s right, retail’s back and shopping in Swansea can start again!
We’re thrilled to be able to welcome you back to the Quadrant Shopping Centre. Of course, we have been open throughout the pandemic to help you access essential items (and glad to be able to do so), but now all of your favourite stores are open and waiting for you to visit them once again. Whilst we’re sure that you’re eager to get out and about again, we understand that you may have some queries or concerns which we’ll do our best to answer and reassure. If you have any burning questions that we haven’t covered here, feel free to contact us via social, email or telephone. You can find our contact details here.
When will the shops in the Quadrant Shopping Centre in Swansea open?
TODAY! Our essential retailers have been open throughout the lockdowns, but as of Monday 12 April, all of our stores are open to the public.
What are the opening times for the Quadrant Shopping Centre?
We’re open daily from 8:30am – 6pm, but the opening hours of our stores may vary. You can find individual store information here.
Can I shop safely in the Quadrant Shopping Centre in Swansea?
Yes, you can shop safely with us. Your health and wellbeing is our highest priority, and we’ve insisted upon a number of precautions to make sure you feel comfortable at all times when visiting us. Our safety measures include;
- Our friendly toilet attendants will help manage the queues and access into our essential facilities
- Hand sanitiser stations, as well as Trace and Track QR codes, are situated at all of our entrances
- A one-way system with barriers is in place throughout the Quadrant Shopping Centre
- Additional signage has been installed throughout the Quadrant Shopping Centre to remind our customers to follow physical distancing guidelines and to wear a face covering (unless medically exempt)
- All staircases are now one-way to encourage physical distancing; the stairs in the main square can be used to go up, and the back staircase by the lift to move back down (customers can also use the escalators in Boots and Debenhams)
We want your shopping experience with us to be as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. See you soon!