Saturday, September 23rd
On Saturday, Sept 23rd 11am – 2pm, our One Great Day event returns in support of Great Ormond Street Hospital.
You can expect a jam-packed day with fun for the whole family, which will include:
- The Great Quadrant Bake Off – our retailers go head to head in a great big cake competition! And the best bit? You can buy a slice of these beautiful cakes with all proceeds going to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Keepy Uppy Corner – Put your football skills to the test! The person with the highest keepy uppies will win FOUR tickets to The Sooty Show in The Grand Theatre, on 1st Nov.
- Game Zone – chill out with giant connect four or a game of giant chess!
- Chalk board community art wall – put your artistic skills to the test and contribute to the community chalk board
- Beauty touch ups – get your make-up all-day ready with the help of the Boots Beauty Crew!
We can’t wait to welcome you on the day!
If you’d love to donate to this incredible cause but can’t make it, you can still donate remotely, here!