We’d like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and retailers remains our number one priority. Safety measures in place include;
- Our friendly toilet attendants will manage the queues and access into the facilities
- Hand sanitiser stations and also Trace and Track QR codes are situated at all entrances
- A one-way system with barriers is in place throughout the centre
- Additional signage has been installed throughout the centre to help remind our customers to follow the physical distancing guidance and to wear face coverings
- The staircases are one way to encourage physical distancing, the stairs in the main square can be used to go up, and the back staircase by the lift to move back down. Alternatively, customers can use the escalators in Boots and Debenhams.
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, and we will keep all of our customers updated via our website and social media channels.
To visit our stores page for more information and opening times, please click here.
For the centre toilet facilities to remain open, we have to manage physical distancing carefully. Only a limited number of customers are permitted to enter at any one time and this is managed by one of our friendly toilet attendants. To maintain the facilities for your health and safety, there is an enhanced cleaning regime with a deep clean taking place hourly for 15 minutes, and the toilets need to close for this period of time. We’d like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Parking is just £1 for 2 hours and £2 all day at all City Centre Council car parks after 9.30am until the end of March.
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support and patience during this challenging time.